Oregon Women’s Business Center classes and events FAQs
For questions about Walla Walla or Southern Washington events, please contact the program manager.
- For Walla Walla programs, please contact email@example.com
- For Southern Washington programs, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit our Events page to check our current schedule.
- Registration closes three (3) days before each course. Once the course registration is closed, you will need to wait for the next offering in order to register. We cannot accommodate late registrations.
- Clients must complete all sections of the prompted questionnaire to successfully register for each course. If you do not complete the entire questionnaire, your spot will not be reserved. If you need assistance registering, please contact email@example.com.
- To cancel your registration please submit a request to Training one week (7 days) prior to class start date.
Webinars and one-on-one consultations
- Registration closes the morning of the event at 9:00 am. Once the course registration is closed, you will need to wait for the next offering in order to register. We cannot accommodate late registrations.
- To cancel your registration please submit a request to Training prior to the webinar or consultation date.
Consultations are posted every Friday and are first come, first serve. Please Note: This is subject to the consultant's availability.
- If you are unable to attend a course, or need to transfer, please contact Training. Our team will allow you to make up the course in the next offered session.
- Completion of business class is required for Oregon IDA application. For more information, please visit IDA Matched Savings | Frequently Asked Questions.
- All refund requests must be submitted in writing to Training one week (7 days) prior to the course start date. Once a refund is requested, clients will not be permitted to complete any remaining sessions of the course.
- Refunds requests outside of the 7-day window can only be granted under special circumstances including:
- Medical emergencies
- Documented financial hardship
- Course cancellations
- Once we are unable to fill the seat in the class we can no longer support giving a refund to the client. Subject to PM and EC approval (clients who have a financial hardship are an exception)
- Withdrawals must be submitted in writing to Training and must be done by the end of the first week to receive a full refund. Clients shall not attend any future classes in that session. No exceptions.
Webinars and one-on-one consultations
- All refund requests must be submitted in writing to Training 24 hours prior to the webinar or consultation date.
- Available consultations are posted every Friday and are first-come, first-serve.
- Clients can request to attend a make-up class in multi-class courses by taking part in the same class when it is offered in a later session.
- Make-up classes cannot be replaced with one-on-one consulting or different one-time class/webinar.
- Please contact Training to request a make-up class. Note: If there are no regularly scheduled courses following the initial class you will not be able to make-up the course.
- Mercy Corps Northwest is proud to offer scholarships for multi-session courses hosted by Oregon Women’s Business Center. Our scholarships are income-based and awarded at a set rate of $100. All scholarship applications require proof-of-income documentation before awarded. You can apply for our Oregon Women’s Business Center scholarship. NOTE: Scholarships are not available for courses hosted outside of Oregon. Residency eligibility applies
- Please note that scholarships can only be used as a discount on the requested course. Failure to attend the class a scholarship was awarded for will result in ineligibility to receive scholarships for one full year. If you are enrolled in a course with a scholarship – and would like to transfer, cancel, or request a refund – please notify our team a week (7 days) before the course start date at Training.