Small Business Loan
We offer small business owners who are looking to start or grow their enterprise loans ranging from $500 to 50,000. These loans support businesses at all stages including owners with less than a year in operation and established entrepreneurs looking to expand operations. Our goal is to make capital available to entrepreneurs who cannot receive traditional financing from banks or credit unions. The average size of Mercy Corps Northwest's loans is around $10,000.
Before you apply for a loan with our team, you will need to review the following requirements to ensure you currently, or will soon, meet all requirements:
- Must be a resident of Oregon or Washington
- Must demonstrate proof of regular income for loan repayments such as a recent business tax return or recent paystubs
- Must have a registered business in Oregon or Washington and an Employee Identification Number (EIN) from the IRS
- Must have an open business checking account at a bank or credit union
- Must have no active bankruptcies in the last 12 months, no current delinquencies, and no outstanding collection accounts. We will review this and talk with you about your credit report. Check out out Credit Builder Loan if you do not meet this requirement.
- Must have an individual Social Security Number (SSN) or Individual Tax Payer Number (ITIN)
If you meet these requirements keep scrolling to learn more about our loan offerings by payment tier.
Start your loan journey
We are proud to offer resources that help you stay informed as you partner with our loan program to achieve your business goals.