The cost of this Master Your Credit seminar is covered by local funders and supporters of Mercy Corps Northwest’s Southern Washington Office. This class is only open to individuals whose businesses are physically located in Clark, Cowlitz, or Skamania counties in Washington.
In this short seminar, you will learn about your personal credit and tools to better manage your personal finances.
By the end of the seminar, you will have a better understanding of:
- How to pull your free credit report so that you can understand your current credit situation.
- The information that is included in your credit report, including information about your active accounts, minimum required payments, payment history, total debt outstanding, and the number of inquiries on your account.
- Your FICO score – what it is, how it’s calculated, and what impact it can have on your lifestyle.
- Best practices for building credit.
- How to manage debt.
- Actions you can take to rebuild your credit.
- A personal budget, which will enable you to better manage your personal finances
- Registration closes the morning of the event at 8:00 am. Once the event registration is closed, you will need to wait for the next offering in order to register. We cannot accommodate late registrations.
- To cancel your registration please submit a request to email@example.com prior to the webinar or consultation date