Access to capital is vital for all small businesses and it provides a unique challenge during COVID‑19. The funding landscape is constantly changing. This short weekly webinar series will:
- Provide details about new funding opportunities
- Update you on modifications to existing sources of funding
- Identify sources of funding that are not yet finalized, but will be available in the near future
This 30-minute webinar will take place over Zoom and can be joined by video or phone. Webinar information will be sent in advance of the event.
- Registration closes the morning of the event at 9:00 am. Once the event registration is closed, you will need to wait for the next offering in order to register. We cannot accommodate late registrations.
- To cancel your registration please submit a request to Training prior to the webinar or consultation date.
For Frequently Asked Questions, please visit Oregon Women’s Business Center Classes & Events Frequently Asked Questions. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.