Access to capital is vital for many small businesses and the funding landscape is constantly changing.
Presented in cooperation with the US Small Business Administration, this webinar will:
- Provide details about new funding opportunities
- Update you on modifications to existing sources of funding
- Identify sources of funding that are not yet finalized, but will be available in the near future
This hourlong webinar will take place over Zoom and can be joined by video or phone. Webinar login information will be provided in advance of the event.
- Registration closes the morning of the event at 8:00 am. Once the event registration is closed, you will need to wait for the next offering in order to register. We cannot accommodate late registrations.
- To cancel your registration please submit a request to Training prior to the webinar or consultation date.
For Frequently Asked Questions, please visit Oregon Women’s Business Center Classes & Events Frequently Asked Questions. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.