Access to capital is vital for many small businesses and the funding landscape is constantly changing.
Presented in cooperation with the US Small Business Administration, this webinar will:
- Provide details about new funding opportunities
- Update you on modifications to existing sources of funding
- Identify sources of funding that are not yet finalized, but will be available in the near future
This hourlong webinar will take place over Zoom and can be joined by video or phone. Webinar login information will be provided in advance of the event.
OregonSaves is the state of Oregon’s retirement savings program that provides Oregonians with an easy and automatic way to save for the future. The program is available to Oregon workers whose employers do not offer a workplace retirement plan, self-employed individuals, and others who want an easy way to save. Savers contribute to a convenient and portable Individual Retirement Account (IRA) that moves right along with them as they change jobs. Note that all Oregon businesses are required to register or opt-out by their deadline to ensure access to this beneficial program for their employees.
- Registration closes the morning of the event at 8:00 am. Once the event registration is closed, you will need to wait for the next offering in order to register. We cannot accommodate late registrations.
- To cancel your registration please submit a request to Training prior to the event date.
For Frequently Asked Questions, please visit Oregon Women’s Business Center Classes & Events Frequently Asked Questions. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.